Facebook turns 10 + Facebook Movie

Realizing Facebook has just turned 10 years old, makes me think why I'm spending most of my time with a " 10 year old. " and for their celebration, Facebook has added a movie feature which automatically creates a video of you from the time you've joined Facebook to this day.




The video starts off as showing when you joined with your first profile picture and continues showing yours first moments, followed by most liked posts and photos and then shows popular pictures you've shared over the world. And to top it off, Facebook also lets you share that video of you by clicking the " Share your movie " button.

It seemed cool at first until almost everyone in my friend list started posting their Facebook movies. I would've posted mine but it looked kinda cheesy and so did my friends, but that didn't stop them. It's pretty awesome how Facebook was able to make unique videos from the time they joined for more than 1 Billion users! So here's to Facebook..*pops a bottle of champagne* 


Previous
Next Post »